Our history begins in 1887 when we invented and began producing custom canvas products. From one decade to the next, the Sprung family name has become synonymous with “innovative enclosures” and has emerged as the world class leader of tensioned fabric membrane technologies and solutions.
We Pioneered a Fabric Structure Like No Other
- It all started in the late 19th century, when our ancestors began experimenting with techniques and materials to create a uniquely tough canvas for wall tents, chuck wagon covers, mattresses, etc.
- They refined the process so that the fabric could stand up to the rigors of the new world.
- Applications for the fabric membrane technology began to expand, as did demand outside of the North American west where Sprung was founded.
- This proud family tradition—and our commitment to technology, innovation and R&D—has been passed down from one generation to another.
Nobody Knows Fabric Structures Like Sprung
- Today, Sprung is best known for delivering faster and better building solutions through its patented, tensioned membrane structures.
- Sprung structures are engineered to adapt to almost any climate, design requirement and budget.
- Currently, Sprung structures are used in hundreds of different applications, in over 100 countries, for some of the world’s leading organizations.
- We have manufacturing and distribution centers in North America and the Middle East, and offices around the world—regional, face-to-face solutions that online distributors cannot offer.
- With well over 12,000 structures in use, we remain dedicated to following through with innovative building solutions that consistently deliver the Sprung Advantage: rapid construction capabilities, total design flexibility, exceptional durability and performance, and lower overall costs.
Corporate Social Responsibility