Aircraft Hangar Doors
We offer a wide range of both conventional and fabric hangar door options in multi-leaf bi-parting designs. Both of these options can easily be custom designed for specific aircraft requirements, giving you the ultimate in versatility for your aircraft hangar.
Our selection of aviation hangar doors offers several options to suit a variety of specific aviation needs, including telescoping door systems, single, double, triple, and quadruple panel rolling service doors. Our adaptable building designs can also incorporate any third-party hangar door systems.
Sprung’s Telescoping Hangar Door System
Our range of aircraft hangar doors includes Sprung’s innovative Telescoping Door System, a cost-effective design that leads the way with its clear advantages:
- Safe, proven, conventional hangar door design (multi-leaf bi-parting system)
- Lightweight fabric and aluminum construction for door leafs
- Cable-free, maintenance-free design
- Easy-to-assemble modular construction
- Cost-effective shipping to remote locations
Sprung’s unbeatable versatility also allows for alternative aircraft hangar doors including vertical lifting fabric doors, bi-fold doors, hydraulic swinging doors and rolling fabric doors.