Sprung tension membrane structures offer a wide variety of cargo doors to meet almost any size requirement, including Sliding Doors, Fabric Doors, and our Rolling Service Doors.
- Are constructed out of lightweight fabric and aluminum.
- Door systems operate on pneumatic wheels at ground level and on a track along the top.
- Are available in widths of up to 15 feet in the sidewalls of the structures, and unlimited sizes in the flat-end of a structure.
- End sliding doors are available in radius ends, which provide even wider cargo door options.
Double-, Triple-, and Quadruple-Panel Fabric Doors
- Fabric doors have an innovative center-pivot panel design in a variety of sizes.
- Slides inside the tension fabric structure.
- They are easy to open, utilizing pneumatic wheels.
- The design has a heavy-duty neoprene seal.
- Quick assembly and erection is valuable when creating a fabric building.