- The City of Martensville, Saskatchewan, Canada and The Saskatchewan Board of Education and the Prairie School District
- The community needed an athletic facility with a dual purpose: it would be used by the city as well as the local high school. Speed and cost were prime factors in determining the best solution.
- A 140′ wide by 290′ long Sprung Structure provides a state of the art, dynamic building solution that houses three full size basketball courts, upper running track, fitness area, multi-purpose offices and concession.
- Construction – The fall of 2013 structure was erected and enclosed quickly so that the interior of the building could be worked on while being protected from the outside elements. Opened in the fall of 2014
- Less than $10 million dollars
- The Sprung structure was completed on time and on budget. Due to the cost-savings of not having to build a separate gymnasium at the local high school, the city was able to add a 500 – person theater that is used for the high school during the day and the community at night.
This Sprung Structure Features: