Sprung is dedicated to empowering our customers with total design flexibility. If your space needs to evolve or you need to relocate, your Sprung structure can be altered and moved anytime, anywhere.
Simplicity and Versatility
- Multiple options for building components means the building can be adapted for almost any purpose or market sector.
- Sprung’s modular design allows you to easily add or remove modules so you can increase or decrease the available square footage of your structure.
As Permanent as You Need It to Be
- Sprung Structures are engineered for permanence and designed to be relocated for multi-use applications.
- When appropriate soil conditions exist, temporary applications have absolutely zero subsurface foundation requirements for structures up to 160 feet wide.
- Our non-corroding aluminum substructure and ultra-durable, high-performance architectural membrane are built to last—and we’ll guarantee it.
- Sprung structures have thrived in some of the world’s most extreme climates and survived severe weather events.
- Are you located in an area that’s prone to tropical storms? Consider the fact that after Hurricane Katrina in 2005, the only building left standing in Buras, Louisiana was a Sprung fabric structure.
Modern Interior Comfort and Elegance
- The interior space of our custom fabric structures is perfectly suited for people who value an open environment with bright, welcoming features.
- In addition to high ceilings, daylight panels and stylish windows and doors, our optional glazing walls (glass curtain walls) allow more natural light to penetrate the structure.
- Colorful graphics, including decorative accent lines and logos, are easy to apply to the Sprung tension fabric membrane.
Ready to Move When You Are
- Sprung structures are specifically designed and engineered for ease of movement.
- Structures can be disassembled, moved and completely reconfigured.
- The same structures can often serve many different purposes at various sites.
See the three lives of a Sprung structure
Learn more about the other Top 3 reasons that businesses, industries and governments in more than 100 countries choose the Sprung Advantage:
Performance & Durability
Lower Overall Costs