Sprung’s tensioned fabric structures are an ideal fit for transportation applications. From airport hangers to mechanical shops, storage areas, inspection stations, baggage handling areas, and processing stations, Sprung Structures has a solution that will fit almost any need.
5 Top Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Unmatched Worldwide Reputation – Invest in the most reliable, versatile and technically advanced structures in the world: Sprung has erected 12,000 structures in more than 100 countries.
- Lightweight Aluminum Substructure Can Be Erected on Tarmacs – Save time and money: no additional foundations are required to erect a Sprung structure on an airport tarmac.
- Hangar Door Solutions – Choose from a variety of proven engineered hangar door options—ideal for applications ranging from short term military expeditions to long term commercial aircraft buildings.
- Superior Performing Insulation System – Achieve exceptional performance as well as lower operating and energy costs with Sprung’s airtight building envelope and fully lofted fiberglass insulation system.
- Lease with Option to Purchase – Increase your cash flow savings with Sprung’s convenient in-house leasing program.
Examples of Sprung at Work
- Aircraft Hangars
- Helicopter Hangars
- Temporary Airport Terminals
- Airport Security Screening
- Airport Fire Stations
- Air Cargo Sort Facilities
- Aircraft Repair Facilities
- Temporary Aircraft Hangars
- Aviation Warehousing
- Airport Emergency Response Vehicle Storage
- Auxiliary Baggage Handling Space
- Aircraft Maintenance Facilities
- Airport Check-in Buildings
- Airport Pedestrian Corridors
- Airport Ground Support Equipment Storage
- Other Airport Buildings