A Sprung structure is the ideal choice for port authority buildings with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and to adjust to challenging location needs. Constructed swiftly and efficiently, Sprung’s lightweight aluminum substructure is designed to be delivered and set up quickly and under limited foundation requirements. Its large, clear-span space accommodates multiple uses, including baggage handling, cargo centers, warehousing, and bulk storage buildings. Sprung offers attractive insulation packages and short-term lease rates that can help accommodate immediate requirements.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Unmatched Worldwide Reputation – Invest in the most reliable, versatile and technically advanced structures in the world: Sprung has erected 12,000 structures in more than 100 countries.
- Immediate Delivery from Inventory – Complete projects in a much shorter timeframe than conventional construction.
- Limited Foundation Requirements – Save on foundation costs where appropriate soil conditions exist. Concrete foundations are not required for Sprung structures up to 160 ft. in width.
- Rapid Construction Schedule – Significantly reduce construction timelines compared to conventional construction.
- Engineered for Extreme Climates – Enjoy peace of mind – engineered to withstand severe weather conditions.
Examples of Sprung at Work
- Transportation Warehousing
- Cruise Terminals
- Baggage Handling
- Bulk Storage Facilities
- Port Authority Buildings
- Cargo Facility
- Maintenance Buildings
- Processing Facilities
Port Authority Buildings by Sprung
Port decision-makers, from authorities and private firms to cruise lines and purchasing agents, have all made Sprung their building solution. Sprung structures have been used as passenger processing facilities for the Port of LA and the Port of Ocho Rios and maintenance facilities for Global Auto Processing.