Sprung’s tensioned fabric structures are an ideal fit for transportation applications. From airport hangers to mechanical shops, storage areas, inspection stations, baggage handling areas, and processing stations, Sprung Structures has a solution that will fit almost any need.
5 Top Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Unmatched Worldwide Reputation – Invest in the most reliable, versatile and technically advanced structures in the world: Sprung has erected 12,000 structures in more than 100 countries.
- Immediate Delivery from Inventory – Complete projects in a much shorter time-frame than conventional construction.
- Limited Foundation Requirements – Save on foundation costs where appropriate soil conditions exist. Concrete foundations are not required for Sprung structures up to 160 ft. in width. Saves time and money.
- Rapid Construction Schedule – Significantly reduce construction costs and timelines compared to conventional construction.
- Engineered for Even the Most Extreme Climates – Enjoy peace of mind: Sprung structures are engineered to withstand extreme weather conditions.
Examples of Sprung at Work
- Cruise Terminals
- Bulk Storage
- Cargo and Baggage Handling
- Maintenance Facilities