Sprung’s tensioned fabric structures are an ideal fit for transportation applications. From airport hangers to mechanical shops, storage areas, inspection stations, baggage handling areas, and processing stations, Sprung Structures has a solution that will fit almost any need.
5 Top Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Engineered for Even the Most Extreme Climates – Enjoy peace of mind: Sprung structures are engineered to withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Immediate Delivery from Inventory – Complete projects in a much shorter time-frame than conventional construction.
- Limited Foundation Requirements – Save on foundation costs where appropriate soil conditions exist. Concrete foundations are not required for Sprung structures up to 160 ft. in width. Saves time and money.
- Modular, Relocatable Clear Span Design – Disassemble, move or completely reconfigure. Ideal for multi-use applications.
- Lease with Option to Purchase – Increase your cash flow savings with Sprung’s convenient in-house leasing program.
Examples of Sprung at Work
- Top lifts maintenance facilities
- Tire gantry equipment storage
- Lunch and safety meeting rooms
- Office and administration buildings
- Tire warehousing and shops
- Check-point structures
- Vehicle maintenance structures