The Bridge Home Shelter at Schrader in LA is listed as one of ENR California’s Best Projects 2019. The “A Bridge Home” site on Schrader Boulevard, spearheaded by Mayor Garcetti and Council Member Mitch O’Farrell, provides interim housing and supportive services for 72 men and women at a time who were previously living on the streets of Hollywood. A Bridge Home Schrader brings local homeless neighbors indoors to start their transition from life on the streets to life in stable, permanent housing.
A Bridge Home Shelter at Schrader
- Owner: City of Los Angeles, Bureau of Engineering
- Lead Design Firm | MEP Engineer: City of Los Angeles, Bureau of Engineering, Architectural Division
- General Contractor: Dept. of General Services Construction Forces Division
- Structural Engineer: Englekirk Structural Engineers
- Geotechnical Engineering: City of Los Angeles, Bureau of Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering Division
- Environmental Management: City of Los Angeles, Bureau of Engineering, Environmental Management Group
- Construction Inspection: City of Los Angeles, Bureau of Contract Administration
To see full article Click Here.