- Fremont Restaurant & Bar at Arizona Snowbowl Resort – Flagstaff, AZ
- Snowbowl needed a fast solution for mid-mountain dining. Speed was critical, but they also wanted the new facility to be insulated, visually pleasing, let in natural light and showcase the outdoor views. It also had to meet strict USDA Forest Service building codes. Sprung checked all the boxes.
- 50′ wide by 90′ long Sprung structure
- Color: Sandstone Dupont Tedlar upper with Desert Tan Tedlar wainscot.
- Incudes R28 fiberglass insulation and glazing walls to take advantage of the fantastic scenery.
- Construction – 4 weeks
- This resort’s newest restaurant and bar aren’t just for the ski-in crowd – it’s also a beautiful year-round venue for weddings and special events.
- In just four weeks, the 4,500 sq. ft. Sprung structure was erected in a secluded ski-in, ski-out location. This new space, known as Fremont Restaurant & Bar, was built to accommodate 150 people for dinner service and 200 for cocktail receptions. With large windows providing plenty of natural daylight and celebrating the stunning landscape, Fremont also serves as a year-round venue for weddings and special events. A 19’2” connector bridges to a kitchen, and the insulated structure supports everything needed for comfortable year-round use.
- “We are already booking weddings and events in our new Sprung!”
R Hartl, Resort Services Director
- “The Sprung is working well. I’d buy another if we needed space.”
JR Murray, General Manager