- Ecole Good Shepherd Catholic School – Okotoks, Alberta
- Good Shepherd’s existing gymnasium was closed due to structural damage. This school had been without a gymnasium since the beginning of the school year. With approximately 900 students, the school had a difficult problem of sending students to other facilities to fulfill the physical education portion of the school curriculum.
- 80′ wide by 125′ long insulated Sprung structure
- The new Sprung structure gymnasium is 800 square meters, allowing for combined learning activities and events. With bright white interior lining, efficient insulation, high peak height, daylight panels, and glazing walls for natural light the school enjoyed their new Sprung Gym in a very short time period than conventional construction could have provided. With the added ability to relocate the structure to other locations once their second gym is constructed their Sprung gym is a welcome building to the neighborhood.
This Sprung Structure Features:
- Tan and brownstone red, complementary architectural membrane, colors to match the existing school.
- The structure includes glass doors, steel doors, and glazing walls.