- Grōv-Bateman Feed Production Center
- Farmers are faced with the challenges of feeding growing populations, changing climates, water shortages, less arable land, and unforeseen supply chain disruptions.
- 100′ wide x 180′ long Sprung Structure with encapsulated insulation.
- The Grōv-Bateman feed production center, located on Utah’s largest dairy can accommodate 10 Olympus Tower Farms™ and is capable of growing about 25-tons of fresh animal feed a day. This unique CEA (Controlled Environmental Agriculture) building represents the annual yield of nearly 750 acres on a footprint of 18,000 ft2. The Sprung Instant Structures design enables rapid construction, energy efficiency, superior climate controls, and extreme weather tolerance.
- For more information on Olympus Tower Farms, visit the webpage – CLICK HERE.