- Harding Park, San Francisco, California
- Harding Park Golf Course restoration has been a continuing focus of golf industry attention, and the improvements were completed on the basis of returning a PGA Tour event to its storied grounds.
- 40′ wide by 120′ long Sprung Structure
- Harding Park played host to the 2005 World Golf Championship and in 2009 Harding Park hosted the President’s Cup.
- “Just wanted to let you know how pleased we are with our new cart storage facility that houses our 87 golf carts and two beverage carts. The Sprung structure was an ideal choice for the new cart barn. The structure was erected quickly and easily. The cart chargers were easily suspended from the structure’s frame and the color and shape of the structure make it a welcome addition to the landscape. The clear span space gave us the flexibility to use the structure as a welcoming center when we hosted the 2005 American Express Championship.”Rick Thall Project Manager
City & County of San Francisco
Department of Public Works
Bureau of Engineering