- Kiewit, Jacobsen Construction
- Rio Tinto, Kennecott, Utah
- Rail cars carrying products needed to be sheltered for rail car overhaul. A building solution needed to be erected on the existing rail system to allow rail cars to roll into one end of an enclosed structure. At this high elevation mine site, there was only a narrow space available for a building with low hanging power lines.
- 19′ 2” wide by 50′ long Sprung Structure
- Delivery – 3 weeks from order
- This Sprung structure provides an immediate solution for enclosing this rail-car system. With a large rolling service door in one end and steel container butted against the structure at the opposite end for the contractor’s shop area, the structure provides significant advantages over pre-engineered steel buildings.