- Mississauga Trillium Hospital, Mississauga, Ontario
- Already home to one of the province’s COVID-19 assessment centers, the Mississauga Trillium Hospital needed to increase its capacity for a potential influx of positive COVID-19 patients based on Public Health Ontario projections.
- Sprung Structures along with their strategic alliance BLT Construction teamed up to supply a 50’ wide by 165’ long Sprung Structure connected by two corridors erected on an adjacent parking lot.
- Delivered – 4 days from order
- Construction – 14 days
- The Mississauga Trillium Hospital now has 90 additional beds ready to respond to the expected surge in Covid-19 patients. This engineered solution is designed to meet extreme wind loads and shed snow. The hospital plans to dismantle and store the facility so that it can be re-purposed at a future date.
- Toronto contractor builds field hospitals to help fight COVID-19 crisis – CLICK HERE