- Mining Lunchroom – Zacatecas, Mexico
- This rapidly growing mine required a facility to feed 5,000 miners a day at mine site in Mexico. Speed of construction and a lower cost solution was critical.
- 100’ wide by 300’ long Sprung Structure complete with multi-colored Dupont Tedlar exterior, R30 insulation, and glazing walls.
- Construction – 6 months from order
- A beautiful, comfortable structure with a mosaic pattern and glazing walls. A bright spacious relaxing interior.
Mining lunchroom under construction
Immediate structure for more space