- Two Elks Lodge – Vail, Colorado
- On October 19, 1998, approximately 1 week prior to the resort opening, arsonists set fire to the famous Two Elks Lodge at the top of Vail Colorado. Completely destroying their primary day lodge facility.
- Sprung Instant Structures was once again put to the test to supply an immediate interim solution.
- 70’ wide by 130’ long fully insulated Sprung structure
- This Sprung structure was delivered, erected and functional well before the start of the busy Christmas season. The structure was erected directly onto the existing concrete pad where the Two Elk Lodge used to sit. The Sprung structure included an 8-inch fiberglass blanket insulation package, numerous windows options as well as an attractive exterior graphics package. The new day lodge was called One Elk Lodge. With a seating capacity of over 400 people, this structure is joined by one connecting corridor to a fully equipped kitchen trailer and a second connecting corridor to a washroom trailer. Large sun top windows help patrons enjoy the phenomenal scenery surrounding the facility.
- Sprung structures provide an innovative, cost-effective building alternative which dramatically accelerates construction timelines while providing complete flexibility for the future.