- Waterford Farms (formally Rocky Mountain Shrimp), Strathmore, Alberta
- Waterford Farms required a new facility to house its new state-of-the-art Shrimp growing farm as a pilot project. Knowing that they would have to control the temperature within a 3 to 4-degree variance and would have a high moisture content due to the open water tanks the building envelope had to be constructed in a manner to meet these requirements. With a limited budget to get the project off the ground our Sprung solution that included our encapsulated insulation system provided a much higher quality structure over a conventional steel building.
- 60′ wide by 150′ long with 8’ leg extensions, encapsulated insulation
- The structure is preforming exactly as expected. Our superior encapsulated insulation system and airtight envelope allow Waterford Farms to keep the interior temperature at the optimal climate required to grow and harvest their shrimp.
- For more information on Waterford Farms CLICK HERE