• Sprung structures are engineered for extreme wind and designed to shed snow
• Can be constructed at a rate of up to 2000 sq ft per day
• Highly tensioned exterior membrane provides quiet comfortable interior
• Limited foundation requirements saves time and money
• Daylight panels in peak allow natural daylight
• Exterior all weather door hoods for added safety in high precipitation environments
• Relocatable design adds flexibility for multi use applications
• Cost effective leasing program with option to purchase
Optional Insulation Package
120′ wide x 270′ long
Maximum occupancy of 1,954.
New York, New York
120′ wide x 260′ long
Thousands of recovery workers at ground zero utilized this Sprung structure as a dining, wash and rest area facility.
For more information Click Here.
40′ wide x 100′ long
Includes 8″ R28 fiberglass blanket insulation.
Baytown Texas Refinery
50′ x 100′
Includes 8″ R28 fiberglass blanket insulation and designed to meet 110 mph wind loads.
110′ wide x 300′ long
This mosaic patterned lunchroom feeds 5,000 miners a day.