Flexible Construction for Entertainment Tents
Sprung structures can provide the perfect venue for any entertainment facility needs – from wedding banquets to trade shows, theaters to convention centers, and themed pavilions to casinos. Flexible, easily relocatable and reliable, Sprung buildings are superior quality entertainment tents that accommodate multi-purpose applications at a lower overall cost than traditional construction, and impart a variety of added bonuses like a bright, clearspan interiors and customizable insulation options.
Features of Entertainment, Restaurant and Cafe Facilities
Sprung is a world leader in the design and construction of state-of-the-art tensile membrane structures. The buildings are customizable and reliable, making them suitable for cafe facilities, swing spaces, recreational buildings and more. With large clearance and a wide range of sizes, Sprung’s structures can be adapted to your needs.
Top 6 Reasons to Choose Sprung for Entertainment Tents
- Wow Factor – Create buzz by unveiling Sprung’s sleek, innovative and eye-catching structure as a unique landmark.
- Immediate Delivery from Inventory – Complete projects in a much shorter timeframe than conventional construction.
- Superior Acoustics – Enhance the richness, roundness and fullness of sound for your guests. Our entertainment tents provide superior acoustics.
- Superior Performing Insulation System – Achieve exceptional performance as well as lower operating and energy costs with Sprung’s airtight building envelope and fully lofted fiberglass insulation system.
- Optional Black Interior Membrane – Hide security cameras and customize theming—a black interior is also ideal for theatre performances, concerts and entertainment.
- Adaptable designs – Whether you need a swing space, audience viewing area, food prep zone or more, Sprung’s buildings allow for adaptable designs.
Examples of Sprung at Work for Entertainment Tents
Get Enhanced Tension-Fabric Entertainment Tents
The entertainment industry including tourism boards, government agencies, and theme parks, already trust Sprung as their building solution. Sprung structures have been used as banquet and café facilities for many hotels including the Atlanta Marriott, as an entertainment facility and recreation complex for Canyons Ski Resort in Utah, as exhibition space for important venues like the First Flight Centennial Pavilion and Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park, as a performing arts venue for the Keystone Resort in Colorado, and as entertainment facilities like the Buffington Harbor Riverboat Casino in Indiana. With a variety of convenient lease options ranging from one month to five years with the option to purchase, Sprung gives you exactly the solution you need. Contact your Sprung representative for details.