A Sprung structure is ideal for energy and power companies looking for reliable building solutions that can be built easily and efficiently—even in remote locations. Scheduling and lead times are crucial factors in construction, and most Sprung structures are ready to ship within three weeks of ordering. The engineered relocatable design provides flexibility no matter how long a project lasts. With installations often in diverse, rugged terrain, power and energy operations need building solutions that can be built with minimal foundation requirements and can adapt to changing environments and locations. Sprung structures are flexible enough to be retrofitted and even relocated for various applications, and offer temporary solutions with superior insulation packages and other accessory options that suit changing needs quickly and efficiently.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Unmatched Worldwide Reputation – Invest in the most reliable, versatile and technically advanced structures in the world: Sprung has erected 12,000 structures in more than 100 countries.
- Engineered for Extreme Climates – Enjoy peace of mind: designed and tested to withstand severe weather conditions.
- Limited Foundation Requirements – Save on foundation costs where appropriate soil conditions exist. Concrete foundations are not required for structures up to 160 ft. in width.
- Superior Performing Insulation System – Achieve exceptional performance as well as lower operating and energy costs with Sprung’s airtight building envelope and fully lofted fiberglass insulation system.
- Modular, Relocatable Clear Span Design – Disassemble, move or completely reconfigure -ideal for multi-use applications.
Examples of Sprung at Work
Choose Sprung for Power & Energy Buildings
Sprung’s clear span structures can accommodate large vehicles, bulk storage and processing operations, and adapt to changing needs for the operation. These permanent structures even be relocated and re-purposed to accommodate new work sites and changing priorities.
Many members of the Power/Energy industry, including engineers, contractors, and utility companies, have already made Sprung their building solution. Sprung structures have been used as warehousing facilities; storage solutions; and temporary cafeterias and offices.