Sprung structures are the ideal choice for correctional facilities as they are a quick and affordable jail building solution. With a variety of available accessories, energy-efficient lighting and insulation packages, a Sprung jail structure has the flexibility to adapt as your needs change. Sprung’s tensioned membrane structures can immediately respond to issues with overcrowding, by providing temporary and permanent inmate housing solutions. A bright, clear-span interior space ensures your jail facility is properly monitored and perfectly visible from every angle, while Sprung’s durable 8½ ft high vandal-proof Hard-Wall system ensures it remains secure at all times.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Unmatched Worldwide Reputation – Invest in the most reliable, versatile and technically advanced jail structures in the world.
- Immediate Delivery from Inventory – Complete projects in a much shorter timeframe than conventional construction.
- Rapid Construction Schedule – Significantly reduce construction costs and timelines compared to conventional construction.
- Engineered for Even the Most Extreme Climates – Enjoy peace of mind: Sprung structures are engineered to withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Superior Performing Insulation System – Achieve exceptional performance as well as lower operating and energy costs with Sprung’s airtight building envelope and fully lofted fiberglass insulation system.
Examples of Sprung at Work
Choose Sprung for Your Jail Facility
Many within the prison industry, including sheriffs, government bodies, jail facility directors and county commissioners, have already made Sprung their solution for additional correctional facilities. Sprung structures have been used as inmate housing and recreational facilities by Mecklenburg County Jail, as dining, classroom and fitness pavilions for the South Carolina Justice Academy, as a detox building for the El Paso Detoxification Facility in Colorado, and as an inmate processing center for Willacy County, Texas. With a variety of convenient lease options ranging from one month to five years with the option to purchase, Sprung gives you exactly the solution you need for any prison facilities. Contact your Sprung representative for details.