A Sprung structure is the ideal solution for organizations requiring additional office space as a convenient alternative to conventional construction. Sprung provides an office interior with a bright, spacious, clear-span space. Offices can be fitted with custom ceiling daylight panels, full glazing walls and operable windows, plus an energy-efficient insulation package, which offer immense natural light and a comfortable temperature for increased productivity and an improved working environment. With the look and feel of a traditional office interior, Sprung structures are rapidly built around tight deadlines to help your business save money and stay on budget. Convenient leasing options and the ability to relocate also make Sprung a much more functional and flexible alternative to conventional construction.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Immediate Delivery from Inventory – Complete projects in a much shorter time-frame than conventional construction.
- A Bright, Welcoming Space – Daylight panels and glazing walls allow more natural light to brighten up interior space – improving mood and productivity.
- Superior Performing Insulation System – Achieve exceptional performance as well as lower operating and energy costs with Sprung’s airtight building envelope and fully lofted fiberglass insulation system.
- Lower Overall Project Costs – Dramatically reduce project timelines and costs, and decrease operating and energy expenses.
- Lease with Option to Purchase – Increase your cash flow savings with Sprung’s convenient in-house leasing program.
Examples of Sprung at Work
Choose Sprung for Office Buildings
Many members of the administration sector, including business owners, purchasing agents and corporate executives, have already made Sprung their building solution. Sprung structures have been used as research facilities and administration space at schools like Rockefeller University in New York, as dining facilities at Intel Corporation in Costa Rica, and as office structures in Manama, Bahrain.