Sprung has extensive experience providing reliable, engineered tension membrane structures for on-site remediation enclosures, hazardous waste storage or waste transfer facilities. Negative pressure capable enclosures, crane-liftable designs and custom on-track wheel systems are just some of the innovative solutions that Sprung has supplied for the most challenging environmental remediation sites. Sprung has a number of anchoring solutions geared to address almost every need in the environmental industry. Our in-house rental and leasing program provides a cost-effective solution for short-term environmental remediation enclosures.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Immediate Delivery from Inventory – Fabric tensioned structure projects can be completed in a much shorter timeframe than conventional construction.
- Engineered for Extreme Climates – Enjoy peace of mind: Sprung structures are engineered to withstand even the toughest weather conditions.
- Erect on Any Ground Surface – Is the ground surface impenetrable? Anchor your Sprung structure using ballistic weight plates.
- Negative Pressure Capability – Contain VOC contaminants. Our remediation enclosures are airtight and designed to accommodate negative pressure applications.
- Lease with Option to Purchase – Increase your cash flow with Sprung’s convenient in-house leasing.
Examples of Sprung at Work
Choose Sprung for Environmental Remediation Enclosures
Many organizations in the environmental sector including environmental firms, utility companies, and government bureaus have already made Sprung their environmental building solution. Sprung structures have been used as recycling and waste treatment facilities, as maintenance sites, as remediation enclosures for companies like Kobe Steel, Ltd., and as site clean-up worker facilities at Ground Zero in New York.