“Corporate Social Responsibility” is not just a buzzword for us. At Sprung, we recognize that our operations have a broader social, environmental and economic impact. The Sprung business approach is built on sustainable and responsible growth, and our programs reflect this commitment.
Helping the Community in Times of Urgent Need
- From emergency shelters, medical facilities and temporary schools to membranes used for roof repair, our people have brought Sprung technology and expertise to areas around the world affected by crisis and devastation.
- Sprung has been actively supplying homeless navigation centers which have become the vital bridge between life on the streets and an affordable housing unit.
- Sprung has been donating structures to disaster recovery applications since 1980.
- We work closely with partners such as AmeriCares, MSF (Doctors Without Borders), Homes of Hope and Samaritan’s Purse.
- We have also been an important source of supply for the Salvation Army and the Red Cross in their disaster recovery efforts.