- Sprung Campus in Calgary, Alberta
- ARK – Agro Resiliency Kit is an alliance of Sprung who operate the 4,200 sq m on-site greenhouse.
- Growing up to 17,000 plants 365 days a year for Sprung employees and local restaurants.
- Organic vegetables that are locally grown and free of pesticides in a year round Greenhouse.
- The construction method allows for faster assembly times with lower initial investments.
- Sprung’s highly translucent membrane provides diffused lighting for optimal growing conditions and backed by a 10 year membrane guarantee
- Minimal air loss combines with solar gain, and passive solar technologies to dramatically reduce energy costs
Choose Sprung for Growing Spaces:
For customers seeking an alternative solution to conventional greenhouses, ARK is offering comprehensive growing solutions utilizing hydroponics and aquaponics all under a Sprung Greenhouse.
Sprung structures are available in widths from 30’ to 200’ wide by any length, and engineered to accelerate construction, lower project costs and reduce operating expenses. A wide variety of doors and cargo doors available. Sprung tensioned fabric structures provide a completely customizable and fast solution for the growing spaces industry.
Leasing programs are also available from 1 to 5 years.