Top 5 Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Immediate Delivery from Inventory – Complete projects in a much shorter time-frame than conventional construction.
- Engineered for Severe Climates – Enjoy peace of mind: Sprung structures are engineered to withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Wow Factor – Create buzz by unveiling Sprung’s sleek, innovative and eye-catching structure as a unique landmark in your community.
- Superior Performing Interior Environment – Provide a bright and spacious indoor environment with a tall peak height, fortified with a fully tensioned white interior membrane.
- Custom Colors and Graphics – Choose from a wide selection of exterior color options and showcase your tribe or band logo with high-quality custom graphics.
Examples of Sprung at Work
- Long Houses
- Pow Wow Tents
- Community Centers
- Emergency Housing
- Pavilion Buildings
- Recreational Centers
- Teepee Shelters
- Office Space
Choose Sprung For First Nation Pavilion Building Projects
Sprung has worked with First Nations communities on many projects, ranging from multi-purpose recreation facilities such as the Blood Tribe in Stand Off, Alberta, to casinos such as Fire Rock Casino, New Mexico and the Point Casino in Puget Sound, Washington State, to pavilion structures and teepee shelters for pow wow events such as Enoch Cree Nation in Edmonton, Alberta.
Sprung offers vibrant membrane colors and customs graphic designs that have proven to be a great advantage for the First Nations Building projects. For the Enoch Cree Nation pow wow structures, Sprung was able to use the tribal colors of white and Salem blue to customize a special pavilion building, designed as a large teepee building. Using earth anchoring, the Enoch Cree Nation was able to experience a unique pow wow, as they were able to celebrate on the grass, yet stay protected from the elements.