Sprung can provide reliable, cost-effective spaces for any golf course buildings such as field houses, golf cart storage buildings, golf domes, or golf maintenance facilities. Our structures are an immediate clear-span building solution that reduces both construction costs and build times. Designed to match pre-existing golf facilities, Sprung helps maximize your business capacity and operations without disrupting the aesthetics of your course. Sprung offers numerous exterior color options, a premium insulation package for comfortable interior spaces, and a variety of cargo door choices and accessories for custom golf applications.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Immediate Delivery from Inventory – Complete projects in a much shorter time frame than conventional construction.
- Limited Foundation Requirements – Save on foundation costs where appropriate soil conditions exist. Concrete foundations are not required for structures up to 160 ft. in width.
- Sunlight and a Bright, Welcoming Space – Daylight panels and glazing walls allow more natural light to penetrate and brighten up interior space.
- Superior Performing Insulation System – Achieve exceptional performance as well as lower operating and energy costs with Sprung’s airtight building envelope and fully lofted fiberglass insulation system.
- Lease with Option to Purchase – Increase your cash flow savings with Sprung’s convenient in-house leasing program.
Examples of Sprung at Work
Sprung Golf Course Buildings
Many golf course managers and parks & recreation directors have already chosen Sprung as their golf building solution. Sprung structures have been used as club field houses and pro shops for clubs like Kildare K Club in Ireland and Tuhaye Golf Club in Utah, as a golf cart storage building for Harding Park in San Francisco, as golf tournament and special events space for Champions Run in Nebraska, and as a clubhouse, golf maintenance building and golf cart barn for the Golf Club at Ravenna in Colorado.
With a large inventory and performance-engineered buildings, Sprung buildings incorporate durable, energy-efficient designs and materials that remain highly economical for the life of the structure. Sprung structures are available immediately and can be leased up to five years with an option to purchase. Contact your Sprung representative for more details.