A Sprung structure is the ideal choice for port authority buildings with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and to adjust to challenging location needs. Constructed swiftly and efficiently, Sprung’s lightweight aluminum substructure is designed to be delivered and set up quickly and under limited foundation requirements. Its large, clear-span space accommodates multiple uses, including baggage handling, cargo centers, warehousing, and bulk storage buildings. Sprung offers attractive insulation packages and short-term lease rates that can help accommodate immediate requirements.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Unmatched Worldwide Reputation – Invest in the most reliable, versatile and technically advanced structures in the world: Sprung has erected 12,000 structures in more than 100 countries.
- Immediate Delivery from Inventory – Complete projects in a much shorter timeframe than conventional construction.
- Limited Foundation Requirements – Save on foundation costs where appropriate soil conditions exist. Concrete foundations are not required for Sprung structures up to 160 ft. in width.
- Rapid Construction Schedule – Significantly reduce construction timelines compared to conventional construction.
- Engineered for Extreme Climates – Enjoy peace of mind – engineered to withstand severe weather conditions.
Examples of Sprung at Work
Port Authority Buildings by Sprung
When it comes to bulk storage buildings, port decision-makers, from authorities and private firms to cruise lines and purchasing agents, have all made Sprung their building solution. With 130 years of trust built with clients globally, Sprung structures have been used as passenger processing facilities for the Port of LA and the Port of Ocho Rios and maintenance facilities for Global Auto Processing. Our patented Sprung technology ensures durability, sustainability, durability and high performance on all bulk storage structures for ports. Our temporary port authority buildings feature all-weather durability and are able to withstand extreme heat, cold, snowfall or winds.
Temporary Cargo Centers Fast
If your business requires a cargo facility quickly, Sprung has you covered. With 2 million square feet of inventory in stock at any given time, most bulk storage facilities can be ready to ship in a mere 3 weeks. Sprung has manufacturing locations throughout North America and the Middle East and offices all over the world, so we are never far from reach. For reliable, temporary port authority buildings, contact a Sprung cargo facility expert today.