Compared to steel, Sprung’s aluminum substructure offers superior performance, durability, and longevity. It is engineered to endure even the most extreme weather and environmental conditions.
Specific Advantages of Choosing Aluminum Over Steel
- Rust proof. Essential when integrated with an architectural membrane exterior.
- Lightweight. Ideal for shipping to remote locations.
- Strong. Extremely durable.
- Versatile. Aluminum can be extruded into virtually any shape. Connections are butted, not welded.
- Economical. The ratio of strength-to-weight equals more value for less weight.
- Long-lasting. With an almost indefinite life expectancy, aluminum actually gets stronger with age.
- Environmentally friendly. Aluminum is 100% recyclable, with no generational loss of quality.
Sprung substructures arrive on site prefabricated and ready to assemble. All of our substructures come with a 30-year pro-rata guarantee.
Other Reasons Sprung Structures Outperform
Performance Architectural Membrane
Customize your Sprung structure by choosing from our unique, stylish and functional selection of accessories for industrial and commercial applications.
You may also want to view or download drawings.