Sprung has extensive experience providing engineered reliable tension membrane structure solutions for on-site remediation, hazardous waste storage or waste transfer facilities. Negative pressure capable enclosures, crane-liftable designs and custom on track wheel systems are just some of the innovative solutions that Sprung has supplied for the most challenging environmental remediation sites. Sprung has a number of anchoring solutions geared to address almost every need in the environmental industry. Our in house rental program provides a cost effective solution for short-term environmental remediation enclosures.
5 Top Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Immediate Delivery from Inventory – Fabric tensioned structures can complete projects in a much shorter time-frame than conventional construction.
- Engineered for Even the Most Extreme Climates – Enjoy peace of mind: Sprung structures are engineered to withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Erect on Any Ground Surface – Is the ground surface impenetrable? Anchor your Sprung structure using ballistic weight plates.
- Negative Pressure Capability – Contain VOC contaminants. Our remediation enclosures are airtight and designed to accommodate negative pressure applications.
- Lease with Option to Purchase – Increase your cash flow savings with Sprung’s convenient in-house leasing program.
Examples of Sprung at Work
- Remediation Enclosures
- Composting Facilities
- VOC Emission Control
- Curing Enclosures
- Recycling Facilities
- Portable Environmental Remediation
- Tank Enclosures
- Waste Transfer Facilities
- Fabrication Facilities
- Waste Treatment
- Maintenance Facilities
- Crane-Liftable Structures
- Other environmental buildings
Choose Sprung for Environmental Remediation Enclosures
Many organizations in the environmental sector including environmental firms, utility companies and government bureaus, have already made Sprung their building solution. Sprung structures have been used as recycling and waste treatment facilities, as maintenance sites, and as environmental remediation enclosures for companies like Kobe Steel, Ltd.