Sprung tensioned fabric structures are ideal for use as mining buildings in any environment. They can be built in remote locations under rigid construction timelines and with limited foundation requirements. Sprung structures are engineered to shed snow and withstand extreme wind loads, while our optional premium insulation package provides comfortable mining camp buildings. Despite being engineered as permanent structures, Sprung’s relocatable, modular design, and its ability to be crane-lifted into place, allows it to be adapted to virtually any application. It can be modified quickly to changing priorities as it is rapidly expanded, reconfigured, dismantled and rebuilt into all types of mining buildings.
5 Top Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Unmatched Worldwide Reputation – Invest in the most reliable, versatile and technically advanced structures in the world: Sprung has erected 12,000 structures in more than 100 countries.
- Engineered for Even the Most Extreme Climates – Enjoy peace of mind: Sprung structures are engineered to withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Cost Effective, Compact Shipping – Enjoy the convenience and cost savings of shipping up to 15,000 sq. ft. in a single, standard ISO container.
- Modular, Relocatable Clear Span Design – Disassemble, move or completely reconfigure. Ideal for multi-use applications.
- Lease with Option to Purchase – Increase your cash flow savings with Sprung’s convenient in-house leasing program.