Sprung structures were called upon to provide an immediate reliable aviation hangar solution for the US military operating in Bagram, Afghanistan. Sprung structures are designed to meet significant wind loads and by design shed snow.
Sprungs unique telescoping door technology provides a reliable, safe and secure aircraft hangar door solution that can be erected quickly anywhere in the world.
Innovative Telescoping Door System, TDS, a cost-effective design that’s easy to assemble.
- Safe, proven, conventional hangar door design (multi-leaf bi-parting system)
- Lightweight fabric and aluminum construction for door leafs
- Cable-free, maintenance-free design
- Easy-to-assemble modular construction, useful when erecting fabric buildings
- Cost-effective shipping to remote locations for applications such as military shelters