- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
- Cincinnati Zoo needed to add banquet facilities to meet entertainment and hosting needs.
- 60’ wide by 87’ long Sprung Structure fully insulated
- Bayberry Green and a wainscot of Light Tan Dupont Tedlar architectural membrane.
- The new “Peacock Pavilion” opened in April 2013 and includes 4,500 square feet of year-round event space.
- The Peacock Pavilion, which is the zoo’s largest event rental facility, is being marketed as perfect for big events. With complete A/V capabilities and a private, secluded garden area, the versatile event space is ideal for large corporate meetings or exciting and unique social events.
- The zoo chose Sprung due in part to clearspan space, the speed of delivery and
installation, as well as the “wow” factor and environmental friendliness of Sprung structures.