- San Francisco Fire Department – Treasure Island Fire Station
- This developing area within the City of San Francisco required a fire station very quickly. The mayor of San Francisco issued an emergency order to get this done expeditiously.
- 60′ wide by 75′ long grey Sprung Structure uninsulated with two garage doors, daylight panels for extra light and no foundations.
- Working with the city’s architectural firm and a modular trailer company (who provided the offices, kitchen, and sleeping quarters), we provided the clear-span open garage to house four fire trucks.
- Delivery Time: Three weeks
- Construction Time: One week