- Shawnigan Lake School is the most prestigious boarding school in Canada. Located on Vancouver Island, Shawnigan was established in 1915 and provides students with the very best in academics and sports.
- With the popularity of hockey, Shawnigan decided to make a significant investment by building an arena on campus in order to elevate it’s hockey program. Speed and overall project costs were significant factors in determining the viability of an on-campus arena.
- 120’ wide x 330’ long – Sprung structure which features Bayberry Green Dupont Tedlar membrane which blends in well with the surrounding trees and campus.
- Construction – The first hockey game was played just 6 months after ground breaking.
- State of the art ice rink with a tall peak height and bright interior membrane enhance the overall playing environment with seating for 500, climate controlled second floor viewing and hospitality.
This Sprung Structure Features: