A Sprung structure is an ideal solution for classroom facilities of any kind because of its rapid speed of construction, long-term flexibility to move as school needs change, and its ability to be modified for multiple uses. With limited foundation requirements, convenient leasing options, superior insulation packages and large clear-span interiors, Sprung can deliver an exceptional educational or training facility that arrives on time and under budget.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Immediate Delivery from Inventory – Complete projects in a much shorter time-frame than conventional construction.
- Superior Performing Playing Environment – Provide a bright and spacious playing environment with a tall peak height, fortified with a fully tensioned white interior membrane.
- Sunlight and a Bright, Welcoming Space – Daylight panels and glazing walls allow more natural light to penetrate and brighten up interior space.
- Superior Performing Insulation System – Achieve exceptional performance as well as lower operating and energy costs with Sprung’s airtight building envelope and fully lofted fiberglass insulation system.
- Rapid Construction Schedule – Significantly reduce construction costs and timelines compared to conventional construction.
Examples of Sprung at Work
Choose Sprung for Your Training Facility or Classroom Building
Building functional classroom centers has never been easier, thanks to the innovative design of Sprung structures. Sprung is already being used as a dining hall at Harvard Business School, research classroom facilities for Rockefeller University, physical education space for the Edge School and food service areas for the Grand Canyon University.
Sprung’s relocatable tensioned fabric structures are perfect for educational institutions as they can be shipped immediately from inventory and can be constructed in a fraction of the time compared to conventional builds. Sprung’s clear-span design with energy-efficient fiberglass insulation package provides an airtight building envelope that helps reduce operating costs. Daylight panels in the peak of the structure allow an optimum amount of natural light to enhance the learning environment. Available for lease or purchase, consider the Sprung advantage for your next classroom building project.