For many types of military facilities, Sprung Instant Structures designs and creates advanced tensioned fabric structures that can be completed in weeks. Sprung’s military shelters are rapidly deployable structures that are cost-effective, highly durable and designed to withstand extreme weather like hurricanes, blizzards and the desert sand storms that frequent the Middle East.
From Army Barracks to Equipment Storage
Tensioned fabric military shelters are an advanced alternative to traditional military tents because they provide superior interior comfort with a highly energy-efficient insulation package and airtight building envelope. With natural lighting options and customizable accessories including large hangar doors, cargo doors and personnel doors, Sprung’s structures allow you to maximize space and efficiency for modern army barracks, marine corps barracks and air force facilities. And it only takes minimal manpower and time to set up our rapidly deployable structures.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Unmatched Worldwide Reputation – Invest in the most reliable, versatile and technically advanced military facilities on the planet. Sprung has erected more than 12,000 buildings in over 100 countries.
- Engineered for Extreme Climates – Sprung’s military shelters are specifically engineered and proven to withstand almost any extreme climate and weather event on earth.
- Immediate Delivery from Inventory – Get quickly deployable structures in a much shorter timeframe than traditional military tents and lodging facilities.
- Limited Foundation Requirements – Save on the cost of a foundation where appropriate soil conditions existexist. Foundations are not required for Sprung structures up to 160 feet in width.
- Cost Effective and Compact Shipping – Get the convenience and cost savings of shipping up to 15,000 sq. ft. of facility space in a single, standard ISO container.
Examples of Sprung at Work
Choose Sprung for Deployable Military Shelters
Sprung’s tensioned fabric military facilities are currently deployed around the world. Many military organizations have made Sprung their primary deployable structure and permanent military facility supplier. Sprung has supplied dining facilities and military shelters for bases like Fort Hood and Fort Bliss in Texas, on-site warehousing for AECOM in Afghanistan, hangar complexes in Afghanistan, and vehicle maintenance structures for the US Military MRAP Program in Iraq.
Our military shelters feature rust-free extruded aluminum and a durable architectural membrane that can be quickly and easily delivered to and assembled in remote locations. These deployable structures are designed to be permanent, but they can also be relocated and adapted as soon as mission needs change. Sprung’s structures can be leased for applications ranging from one month to five years. Contact your Sprung representative for details about our options for military facilities.