Sprung offers rapidly deployable engineered structures that are ideal for military facilities because they’re cost-effective, highly durable, and designed to withstand extreme weather like hurricanes, blizzards, and the desert sand storms that frequent the Middle East. Sprung military shelters are a more advanced alternative to traditional military tents as they provide superior interior comfort with a highly energy-efficient insulation package and airtight building envelope. With customizable accessories including large hangar doors, cargo doors and personnel doors, as well as natural lighting options, Sprung structures allow you to maximize space and efficiency for modern army barracks, marine corps barracks and air force facilities, all requiring minimal manpower to set up.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Unmatched Worldwide Reputation – Invest in the most reliable, versatile and technically advanced military structures on the planet. Sprung has erected more than 12,000 buildings in over 100 countries.
- Engineered for Extreme Climates – Enjoy peace of mind. Sprung structures are specifically engineered and proven to withstand almost any extreme climate and weather event on earth.
- Immediate Delivery from Inventory – Get quickly deployable structures in a much shorter timeframe than traditional military lodging facilities.
- Limited Foundation Requirements – Save on the cost of a foundation where appropriate soil conditions exist; they are not required for Sprung structures up to 160 ft. in width.
- Cost Effective, Compact Shipping – Enjoy the convenience and cost savings of shipping up to 15,000 sq. ft. of facility space in a single, standard ISO container.
Examples of Sprung at Work
Choose Sprung for Deployable Military Shelters
Many military organizations have made Sprung their primary deployable structure and permanent military facility supplier. Sprung has supplied dining facilities and military shelters for bases like Fort Hood and Fort Bliss in Texas, on-site warehousing for AECOM in Afghanistan, hangar complexes in Afghanistan, and vehicle maintenance structures for the US Military MRAP Program in Iraq.
Sprung structures feature rust-free extruded aluminum and a durable architectural membrane, that can be quickly and easily delivered to and assembled in remote locations. These deployable structures are designed to be permanent, but can also be relocated and adapted as soon as mission needs change. Sprung structures can be leased for applications ranging from one month to five years. Contact your Sprung representative for details about our military facility options.