Zoos are turning to Sprung to help increase revenue-generating activities with new buildings and spaces. A Sprung structure is a fast and cost-effective way to build multi-use facilities for exhibition space, event and entertainment centers, banquet facilities or pavilions, and specialty animal housing such as aviary enclosures. Sprung structures are permanent but designed to be flexible, and can be easily repurposed or moved as needs change.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Wow Factor – Create buzz by unveiling Sprung’s sleek, innovative and eye-catching structure as a unique landmark on your property.
- Custom Colors and Graphics – Choose from a wide selection of colorfast exterior membrane options and showcase your brand with Sprung high-quality custom graphics.
- Immediate Delivery from Inventory – Complete projects in a much shorter time-frame than conventional construction.
- Sunlight and a Bright, Welcoming Space – Daylight panels and glazing walls allow more natural light to penetrate and brighten up interior space.
- Lease with Option to Purchase – Increase your cash flow savings with Sprung’s convenient in-house leasing program.
Examples of Sprung at Work
Choose Sprung For Zoo Structures
Sprung structures provide significantly better aesthetics compared to conventional zoo tents. Our technology includes a highly tensioned and extremely durable exterior membrane, optional insulation packages, high-visibility glazing walls, and a wide variety of door and exterior color choices.
Many zoos have already made Sprung their building solution of choice. Sprung structures have been used as retail facilities at the San Diego Zoo, warehousing facilities at San Francisco Zoo, exhibition space at the Toronto Zoo, elephant enclosures for the Edmonton Zoo, and banquet facilities at the Conservatory of Flowers in San Francisco.
A Sprung structure is engineered for year-round use and is an ideal solution for a multipurpose zoo facility that can be rented for special or corporate events, including weddings and parties, or large-space zoo exhibits such as an elephant enclosure, giraffe range, or aviary structure. Our convenient in-house leasing option allows zoos to rent structures from one month to five years with the option to purchase. Contact us today to see how our solutions might work for your facilities.