Sprung’s tensioned fabric structures are an ideal fit for permanent and temporary fire station buildings. They can be designed, delivered and installed immediately, and can be bought or leased for short or long terms with the option to purchase. With minimal foundation requirements, even a large fire station center can be constructed almost anywhere with little surface preparation. Sprung fire halls have the ultimate flexibility as permanent facilities that can also be relocated or re-purposed for multiple applications, adapting to the changing needs of a growing municipality. Our cargo door options and a long-lasting architectural membrane further ensure long-term flexibility and reliability as the ultimate fire station building.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Lightweight No-Foundation Aluminum Substructure – Save time and money by erecting on existing parking lots. No additional foundations are required to build a Sprung structure up to 160 ft. long.
- Engineered for Extreme Climates – Enjoy peace of mind: Sprung structures are engineered to withstand the most extreme weather conditions in the world and meet all building codes.
- Immediate Delivery from Inventory – Complete projects in a much shorter time-frame than conventional permanent or temporary fire station building construction.
- Rust Free Aluminum Substructure – Outperforms galvanized steel pipe alternatives.
- Lease with Option to Purchase – Increase your cash flow savings with Sprung’s convenient in-house leasing program.
Examples of Sprung at Work
Choose Sprung for Fire Station Buildings
Communities of all sizes and needs are working with Sprung to find quick and cost-effective building solutions for fire hall stations and other emergency facilities. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport used Sprung as an interim solution during a renovation, and the short-term solution ended up being a permanent structure. The City of San Diego needed several temporary fire halls during a series of renovations and also chose Sprung structures as their solution. Download PDF