Municipalities and transportation departments depend on Sprung Structures for many of their public works projects, including salt storage buildings and maintenance shelters. Tensioned membrane structures are an extremely cost-effective building solution that can be assembled in a fraction of the time it takes to build a conventional structure. They are ideal for salt and sand storage, maintenance shelter facilities and much more. Sprung structures provide bright, energy-efficient clearspan public works facilities that take advantage of natural daylight, and a non-corroding aluminum substructure guaranteed to last at least 50 years.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Sprung for Public Works & Maintenance Shelters
- Unmatched Worldwide Reputation – Invest in the most reliable, versatile and technically advanced structures in the world: Sprung has erected 12,000 structures in more than 100 countries, including shelter facilities and salt/sand storage.
- Engineered for Even the Most Extreme Climates – Enjoy peace of mind: Sprung maintenance shelters are engineered to withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Immediate Delivery from Inventory – Complete projects in a much shorter time-frame than conventional construction.
- Rust-Free Aluminum Substructure – Outperforms galvanized steel pipe alternatives for reliable shelter facilities.
- Lease with Option to Purchase – Increase your cash flow savings with Sprung’s convenient in-house leasing program.
Examples of Sprung for Public Works
Choose Sprung for Public Works Maintenance Facilities
Public administrators including purchasing agents, bureaucrats, and transportation officials, have already made Sprung their building solution. Sprung structures have been used as sustainable salt storage and sand storage facilities for the state of Nevada and City of Chicago, as vehicle maintenance shelter facilities for the City of South Jordan, Utah, as emergency fire rescue facilities for the city of Atlanta, and as a variety of public works buildings for the City of Broomfield, Colorado. Around the world, Sprung’s tension fabric structures are the top choice for maintenance shelter facilities.
With attractive leasing rates, optional insulation packages, and the capability for easy and quick relocation and customization, Sprung structures are ready to adapt to any public works project needs. Contact a Sprung representative to get started today.