Sprung structures are perfect for film industry applications, because they are designed for high permanence and adaptability but engineered to be relocatable. They can be easily moved and re-purposed for numerous shooting locations when necessary. The versatility of a Sprung structure makes it ideal for film crew buildings, film sets, sound stages and more, as it can adapt quickly to the dynamic needs of any film production. Sprung structures are available immediately, delivered quickly, and rapidly built on site, ensuring production schedules and budgets are met with ease. With flexible payment options and short-term leasing available, Sprung can help your company yield a significant return on investment over renting traditional filming tents or buildings.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Immediate Delivery from Inventory – Complete projects in a much shorter time-frame than conventional construction.
- Optional Black Interior Membrane – Hide security cameras and customize theming—a black interior is also ideal for theater performances, concerts and entertainment.
- Superior Performing Insulation System – Achieve exceptional performance as well as lower operating and energy costs with Sprung’s airtight building envelope and fully lofted fiberglass insulation system.
- Limited Foundation Requirements – Save on foundation costs where appropriate soil conditions exist. Concrete foundations are not required for Sprung structures up to 160 ft. in width. Saves time and money.
- Lease with Option to Purchase – Increase your cash flow savings with Sprung’s convenient in-house leasing program with flexible terms.
Examples of Sprung at Work
- Film Studios
- Theater Buildings
- Sound Stages
- Mill Space
- Wardrobe Facilities
- Support Facilities
- Set Storage
- Film Sets
- Props & Equipment Storage
- Food Service Facilities
- Crew Facilities
- Hospitality Space
Choose Sprung for Multi-Use Film & TV Buildings
Many in the film industry, including location managers, set designers, and production companies have already chosen Sprung as their building solution. Sprung structures have been used as film enclosures, equipment storage facilities, and movie sets for big-budget productions such as Deck the Halls, Starship Troopers and HBO’s, Big Love.